What you’ll get to do
You will work as a full stack developer at a dynamic startup with international operations. You will be assigned to a project that fits best on your skills and your interests.
- Experience with Angular 2+ and TypeScript
- Proven record in Frontend development within a multi-tiered micro service application architecture
- Recent experience working with one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to, Java
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
You may have…
- Experience with the development of web services using RESTful or GraphQL API
- Experience with development of services on Azure or AWS Cloud
- Experience with docker, k8s, ELK stack
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Methodical, quality and results-oriented
- Highly self-motivated with attention to detail
You will get…
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
How to apply
- Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile, along with a cover letter in English.
- Any additional proof of your skills and working experience (eg. Github profile, Project Portfolio etc.)
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.